PNC Auto Loan
|PNC Bank helps its customers fulfilling their dream of purchasing a car without any financial difficulties with their variety of Auto Loans. PNC Bank does not limit itself to loans for new purchase, but it also offers loans for refinancing your existing car or to take cash out on your owned vehicle or even to buy a second hand car. The bank is committed to answer most of the auto loan application in at most one working day while some applications are answered in less than 15 minutes. PNC Bank also offers a loan calculator on its website to help loan seekers taking a decision on the loan they want.
A few of the various PNC Auto loans are listed with their features and benefits:
1. Check Ready: PNC Bank offers this type of loan where customers can apply for the auto loan of their need in minutes and in most cases, they get decision in as little as 15 minutes and with Check Ready, they can get a “Blank Check” which they can fill up to their approved loan amount in just one day! With this, you can purchase a new or used car from a licensed dealer anywhere in U.S. with check in hand. This loan comes at competitive rates and loan amounts between $7,500 and $50,000.
2. Refinancing an Auto Loan: For car owners who own a car but are unable to make the payments, PNC Bank offers them with the option of refinancing to lower their payments. This loan comes at a lower interest rate and in most cases, decision is given in as little as 15 minutes. Also the bank offers a discount of 0.25% on your rate when customers pay with a new or existing PNC Checking account.
3. Buying from a Private party: PNC Bank offers used car loans for private party purchases to make it easy for customers to get the financing for the car they want to have.
4. Buying out a Lease: With PNC bank car lease buyout loan, customers can purchase the vehicle they are leasing currently to make it their own.
5. Cash Out Auto Loan: For car owners, PNC bank has auto equity loans that can help put their cars to work for them by using their car as collateral and apply for any loan.
PNC Auto Loan Rates
PNC Bank offers quite competitive interest rates on its auto loans which vary from place to place and also it varies with the various loans and also with the model year of the car. The Bank also offers various payment plans with different interest rates so as to give customers maximum options.
A reference can be taken from the chart below which has been prepared for Pittsburgh for the loan amount ranging between $15,000-$24,999 except for the “Buying from the Dealer ” mode where the range is $15,000-$49,999. The rates are as of April 24, 2012 and are subject to change.
For financing options on loans greater than $49,999, please call: 1-800-762-5684.
|Model Year||Mode of Purchase|
|Buying From a Dealer||Buying from a private party||Refinancing an Auto Loan||Buying out a Lease||Cash Out Auto Loan|
PNC Auto Loan Application
One can apply for the Auto Loans by one of the following ways:
Before Applying for the Auto Loans, Loan seekers must make it sure that they have some information ready as enlisted:
10-15 minutes to complete the application.
The dollar amount you want to borrow.
The information about your Auto purchase.
Your annual income and any other income to be considered.
One form of photo ID.
Previous address, if at current address less than 2 years.
Previous employer, if with current less than two years.
Co-applicant information if applicable.
- Apply online.
- Call 1-800-762-5684 or 888-370-7357 between 7am-10pm ET(Mon-Fri) and 8am-5pm ET(Sat-Sun).
- Visiting a nearby branch.
- Complete the contact form to let Bank representative contact you.
PNC Auto Loan Online
With PNC Online Banking, managing loan account is a simple task for borrowers. They just need to use their login credentials to sign in to their account on PNC bank website where they can check balance, make payment online towards loan payoff, view credit score etc. One can even check for requirements for eligibility criteria for those having bad credit as stated by the loan department of PNC Bank.
PNC Auto Loan Customer Service
If you have already applied for an Auto loan, you can contact customer service representative on 1-877-762-4222 between 8am-8pm ET (Mon-Fri) and 9am-3pm on Sat for any query or to check your application status. You can also contact the loan officer by dialing customer service number to review terms related to various loans along with insurance benefits or any other query. To send correspondence, one can send mails at the mailing address of the department.