Citibank Mobile Banking
|Citibank Mobile is a service meant for the convenience of customers. This service is easy to access. It is used to transfer money, pay bills, check balance and much more. It also offers a wide range of facilities to its customers for their better banking at its best. Banking from a mobile depends on the handset and on the internet connection. Citibank Mobile Banking service is helpful for the customers because through this, they can receive SMS or email alerts in order to keep a track of their account activities and transactions. Only Citibank meets all NRI needs in India. One can manage all payments that can be received in any currency be it in USD, Indian rupees, Pounds etc.
Some of the Citibank Mobile features are mentioned below:
Citibank Mobile Banking Features
- For banking with Citi Mobile, one should have a Citibank account or own a credit card.
- To access this feature, the customer is supposed to install the app according to the handset and then easily login to the account.
- Citibank mobile can be accessed through all the Telco networks (globe, smart, sun).
- It can be accessed from all internet connection speed (GPRS, WAP,3G,HSDPA).
- The minimum value for transaction is upto Rs.50, 000 per day including all transactions for account holders of Citibank.
- Customers can view their account summary and details even after 90 days of banking. they can also apply for online home loan application.
- Account holders can add/delete payees from their mobile only.
- They can set up standing orders.
- All other bank services like ordering for bank draft, cheque, atm pin, change of username and password can be accessed from mobile phone.
- To access Citibank mobile visit www.citibank.comph on mobile browser.
Citibank Mobile Check Deposit
|Citibank Mobile Check Deposit is a free service that is available on Citibank mobile application for the convenience of the account holders. Customers can deposit check from anywhere with the help of this feature. The best part of this feature is that, anyone can avail this service because of the ease of its usage.
How Does It Work?
After following these steps customers will receive confirmation email followed by the status of the deposit.
- After downloading the application, the customer needs to sign in to their account on Citibank mobile by using the same id and password.
- After this, the customer needs to choose the “make a deposit” option from the service menu or account detail.
- Then, they need to select the checking account into which they want to deposit the check.
- Apart from all these, the customers need to enter the amount, sign the back of the check, get a photocopy of the check and then they can submit the check for deposit.
Citibank Mobile Apps
YOUR BANK ACCOUNTS ARE UNDER THE PALM OF YOUR HANDS: For using Citibank mobile, customers need to own an I-phone, I-pod touch or an android mobile device. For this they have to check the mobile phone compatibility with the internet connection. If handsets are not enabled to secure connections, then the users are not able to access this service. With Citibank mobile service customers get many facilities that are mentioned below:
For credit cards holders there are some more facilities available which can be accessed from Citibank mobile. They are mentioned below:
- Customers can check and track payments.
- They can check the balance in their linked account-credit cards, savings, personal loans, mortgages or home equity.
- They can easily transfer money between their Citibank account or send money to other people in one go.
- Account holders can deposit check into their personal checking account using Citibank mobile services.
Download the application and then sign in using the same id and password used for online accounts.
- Customers can pay their credit card bills.
- They can check their credit card balance and credit card line from their mobile.
- They can also check for the due date for making payments.
Citibank Mobile for Smartphones
With Citibank mobile your accounts are never far away from your mobile phones. Free version of Citibank mobile "online" allows you to bank from anywhere. Customers should have a smart phone with built –in web browser in it like windows, blackberry, I-pod touch, I-phones or android devices for using this service.
- It works after the launching of mobile browser which is the main component of mobile banking.
- After that, the customers needs to login to citi.com. If they only have a credit card, then they need to visit citicards.com.
- The customers then need to sign in using the same id and password used for accessing the online accounts.
Citibank Mobile Banking Number
The customers can inquire about the account and can get full details regarding it. For more information on registration, customers can view the demo of Citibank mobile on the bank’s website. In case they are facing any problem while making registration or want to change number of their mobile, they can browse the online website or call at 1-888-214-0036. They can also contact on citibank customer service number if they are facing any issues with text (telephone access code).