Chase Wire Transfer
|Chase bank has something more to offer than one can think. The bank has plenty of services with which it makes the customers’ banking experience even better. In today’s world, it is very much important that we get a service through which we can transfer money to our relatives and friends who are residing far away from us. Chase helps its customers in this context with its service of Chase Wire Transfers.
Chase Wire Transfer Service helps the bank’s customers to transfer their money quickly and with full safety to any bank account in the country of US or even international from USA to India, UK, China, Mexico, etc. from their own PC. This service is free from monthly charges though a small fee is charged for every wire transfer made. One can make wires from personal checking, business checking, savings account or any other account using routing number.
How to do Chase Wire Transfer
To carry on the wire transfers, one can follow the steps mentioned here:
- Sign in to Chase online for Business.
- Navigate to Payment and Transfer Page.
- Select the Wire Transfer tab.
- Then Select the Activate Wire Transfer Service Link.
- Accept the Legal Agreement.
Chase Wire Transfer Instructions
Customers must note that to initiate a wire transfer while they are sending or receiving money, they need certain information which is listed below:
These wire transfers are processed the same day if initiated before the cutoff time on bank's business days. For international wires, it can take up to 2 days for processing. Also it carries a limit of up to $500,000 per day. For weekend transfers i.e. those on Saturdays or Sundays, the processing is done on the next working day as per bank’s policy.
- Recipient Name.
- Recipient Account Number.
- Recipient Mailing Address.
- US Foreign Dollar Amount.
- Recipient Bank Routing or ABA Number/Swift Code.
Chase Wire Transfer Fee
The Wire Transfer service from the bank fancy some charges whenever one go to initiate a transfer though there is no monthly service fee or any other related fee. The various rates on various modes of wire transfers are being given here:
|Pricing||Way of Initiation Transfer|
|International Wires (USD)||$40||$45||$45|
|International Wires (Foreign Currency)||$ 45||$45||$45|
|Incoming Wire Transfer Fee||$15||$15||$15|
The international wire transfers also attract the foreign exchange rate and one should be aware of it. Overall, customers can go for wire transfers either by online banking, telephone banking or visiting a branch though features differ for three modes of wire transfers which are discussed here in brief:
- Online Banking is great for those who want convenience of submitting wire request anytime and want the lowest cost per wire. This is better for those who send wires to banks within US only or International wires only without any deadline of time to submit requests.
- Telephone Wire Transfer Service is suited to those who send high dollar wires frequently to different recipients but don’t want to do business over the internet or visiting a branch. This also helps those who want to delegate wire transfer duties among several different employees.
- Visiting a branch for wire transfers is best for those who don’t expect to send many repeat wire transfers to same recipients or prefer face-to-face interaction with branch executives.
Chase Wire Transfer Customer Service
Customers if face any problem while they go for wire transfers can contact the customer service department by calling on its phone number 1-877-CHASEPC. The bank also facilitates its customers with the online demo using which one gets good guidelines and instructions to go for using wire transfer service. They can also call the executives if they wish to track their outgoing wires in transit or for those who are under pending activation and also to check status of the accounts to find if they have enough balance to do wire or not. They can also check FAQs to find common questions like how long it takes, how to do it, how much does it cost, change in rules and other details etc.