Public Bank Online Banking
|PBeBank.com offers secure online transactional banking services that are available 24 hours daily, including holidays, comprising of online banking, online bill payments, as well as informational services to its customers. The e banking service known as "Pbebank Internet Banking" is used by customers to carryout banking transactions online. Public Bank Online banking service is currently offered free of cost to the bank’s account holders where there is no annual fee levied on them for accessing. The customers need to sign in to the banks website in order to avail the transactional services online.
Pbebank.com acts as a gateway to hassle-free online banking by providing numerous services to its users like balance enquiry, transaction history, statement request, payment history, fund transfer and many more. It is a fast and convenient way to keep track of your financial status and enjoy all benefits of banking anytime anywhere across the world.
How to Register for Public Bank Online Banking
For registration customers need to have either conventional account or a credit card. To be eligible for availing this service, the customer must be at least 18 years old. They can apply for this service by visiting their account holding branch to get their login User ID and Password. After getting the login details, customers are required to register themselves for Pbebank Internet Banking at Pbebank.com by following the below mentioned steps:
There are two ways to get yourself registered for Public Bank Internet Banking:
Pbebank.com registration via ATM: The Bank has 340 ATMs spread all over Malaysia. By accessing any of the ATM customers can follow a three step simple procedure:
- Login to the website with the User Id and Password.
- Select the option Other Services, and then click more services.
- Then register by clicking the option Register Pbebank.
PBeBank.com Registration via Branches: Customers are required to visit the bank branch for applying this service. The internet banking form along with necessary documents are to be submitted at the bank.
Public Bank Online Login
For new customers who are making first time login at Pbebank Internet Banking website the following steps are to be performed:
- Visit the website Pbebank.com and Click the personal banking option.
- Login with the temporary user id and password.
- Read the terms and conditions and click the accept option.
- Fill the page with details by entering new user id, password, confirm password and answer questions like Security question along with answer that is easy to memorize and email id.
- After performing the above procedure you have successfully performed your first time login. You may now login using your new user id and password.
Public Bank Internet Banking Services
There are plethora of services that can be accessed using online banking.
1. Bill Payments: it allows the customers to pay bills to various corporations.
2. Real-time Account Inquiry: make an enquiry about the balance of the customer’s account.
3. Payment History: Customers can keep track of over the last six month’s transactions.
4. Profile Maintenance:
5. Other Services:
- Change Password, Personal Details.
- Change of Third Party Transfer Limit.
- Option of Changing of Address Request (sent to Account Holding branch).
- Customer can change preferred branch (for collection of new FD certificates, banker’s cheques and demand drafts).
6. Online Share Trading: Customers can view real-time share prices, they can Buy and Sell shares, transfer funds from their current or savings accounts to your PB Sharelink account. More over they can keep track of their share portfolio.
- Cheque Book Request: Request up to a maximum of 10 cheque books.
- Cheque Status Inquiry: Keep track on the status of cheques that are issued via Cheque Status Inquiry feature.
- Stop Cheque Request: Control financial activities effectively with our Stop Cheque Request feature. The request will be effected immediately online.
7. Funds Transfers and Payments: Customers can transfer funds to their own account as well as to third party account in Public Bank Berhad subject to daily transaction limit as below:
|Fund Transfer||Retail Services (Individual / Joint / Sole Proprietor) ||Corporate Services|
|To Third Party Account||RM5,000.00||RM50,000.00|
|To Own Account||RM30,000.00||Unlimited|
Apart from this customers are also facilitated to make inter-bank fund transfer to some of the selected banks.
8. Other Payments: By using internet banking you can make Income Tax Payment, Lembaga Tabung Haji and Zakat Payment.
Public Bank Online Banking Customer Care
Public Bank Malaysia gives an edge to the customers by providing online banking services as they do not need to wait for longer hours to do banking. They can now get instant solutions to their day to day banking needs. The customers can dial the hotline number 1-800-22-5555 for complaints and queries related to Internet Banking. They can also mail their queries and questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. The customer service operating hours are from 6a.m. to 12 midnight. Dial 603-2179 5000 for ATM, Cash Deposit Terminals, and Cheque Deposit related matters.