CIMB Credit Card Balance Transfer
|Balance transfer schemes were started by banks in response to credit card tax imposed by government. This plan helps transfer balance and debt from credit card of one bank to that of another one. Through this scheme, banks could retain their credit card customer base as members could easily overcome their debt crisis.
The Bank offers two plans for balance transfer; you can go for any one as per your convenience.|
Plan A: 1% interest rate for 12 months transfer.
Plan B: 0% interest rate for 6 months transfer.
Terms and Conditions:
- No bonus points.
- RM 1000 Minimum transfer/ bank.
- Maximum transfer depends on credit limit.
- Balance transfer is subject to approval by CIMB.
- All card members can avail this facility (except Islamic card members).
- Members having bad credit record with other bank may be considered unfit for this scheme.
- Minimum transfer for each application is RM 2,000 for 12 months and RM 1000 for 6 months.
CIMB Credit Card Balance Transfer Form 2012
0 % for six month Balance Transfer program is valid till 31st December 2012 and it is subject to final approval by CIMB considering all its terms and conditions. You can login to official website of CIMB to fill online application form available there. Application form should be sent with required documents in the following order
- Filled in application form (completed in all sense)
- Current credit card statement from the other bank
|Send Application To:|
CIMB Bank Berhad
P.O. Box 11751
50756 Kuala Lumpur
Fax: 03-2087 3588
Balance transfer application form requires details of principal card member, supplementary card members and finally signatures on declaration and agreement. Application can be downloaded from official website of CIMB and make sure all information furnished by you are genuine and correct. You are allowed to transfer equivalent or less than outstanding amount in credit card statement of issuing bank. Call at 03-6204 7788 for further details on balance transfer procedure and other assistance related to transfer of balance.
CIMB issues many types of credit cards which carry different terms and conditions, annual charges as well as privileges. Some of the important cards include.
Contact credit card customer service number for details on various promotional schemes run by CIMB Bank at.
- CIMB Bank Enrich MasterCard
- CIMB Bank Supplementary Card
- CIMB Smart Drivers Package
- CIMB Visa Signature
- CIMB WORLD MasterCard
- CIMB WORLD MasterCard and Visa Infinite Supplementary
For Platinum Card: 03 - 6204 7799
For Gold & Classic: 03 - 6204 7788