ICICI Bank Mobile Recharge
|Now you do not need to visit the mobile recharge shop every time you run out of sufficient mobile balance. You can use the ICICI Bank Mobile Recharge service to recharge your mobile phone if you have an accounting relationship with the bank. This service is offered to the customers free of cost to all the account holders of the bank. Customers can at anytime login in to their Internet banking account and recharge their mobile. Please remember that the mobile top up facility is available only for prepaid mobiles. Recharging of mobile phone can be done even at ICICI Bank ATMs.
ICICI Bank Mobile Recharge Online
The ICICI Bank Mobile Recharge can be done online by following five simple steps that are given below:
- Step-1: Login in to the ICICI Bank Internet banking account by entering the user id and password.
- Step-2: Then Click either on “My Accounts” or visit the Bill Pay section.
- Step-3: Then select on the prepaid recharge option on left.
- Step-4: Choose the name of the operator, enter the mobile number and the recharge amount.
- Step-5: You will then be asked to enter the transaction password and then you will have to click on “Recharge Now”.
ICICI Bank Mobile Recharge by SMS
It is very easy to recharge your mobile phone through SMS. All you have to do is just write MTOPUP (space) ten digit mobile number, (space) name of the telecom operator, (space) recharge amount and the last six digits of the savings account number. For your convenience given below is the list of the mobile operators.
|Name of the telecom operators|
|Idea||Reliance CDMA||Reliance GSM|
|Tata Indicom||Virgin mobile||BSNL|
ICICI Bank Mobile Recharge Offer
There are various types of ICICI Bank Mobile Recharge Offers that are given by the bank. You can find below these offers:
|Uninor||LOOP Mobile||Airtel||Tata Docomo|
|80||90||222||Full Talktime||222||Full Talktime||222||Full Talktime|
|170||200||333||333||250||Full Talktime plus unlimited Data|
|340||410||444||444||666||Unlimited local calls on any network|
For any information related to the ICICI Bank Mobile Recharge you can either visit the website of the bank or visit the nearest ICICI Bank branch.