HDFC Prepaid Card
|The wide range of prepaid cards that are offered by the HDFC Bank are used for a wide range of purposes. Some of them are used for gift purposes, some of them for paying money, some of them for shopping and some of them are used for getting food vouchers. Thus, these gift cards have successfully been able to cater to all the needs of the customers.
You can apply for any of the prepaid card by filing up the application form online by entering some personal details, employment details like employment type, monthly income, existing card, address proof.
Following are the type of prepaid cards that are being offered by the HDFC Bank:
- Forex Plus Card: You can make use of this card whenever you go to any foreign country. You do not have to go to any moneychangers in order to change the currency or you will also not be affected by any foreign exchange fluctuations. The most important benefit of this card is that it can be used in eight denominations like AUD, AED, CAD, CHF, Euro, GBP, JPY, SGD and US Dollars.
- Forex Plus Chip Card: This foreign exchange card is mostly used for doing online transactions from various e-commerce sites. You can easily reload this card with any amount of your choice. A back up card is also offered with this card as a form of replacement card. The specialty of this card is that it comes with a chip embedded in it which stores all the important information about the card. The card is available in only three currencies that are in USD, Euro and GBP respectively.
- Forex Plus Platinum Card: You can use this card at any of the retail outlets around the world. The card comes with some exclusive features like enhanced insurance coverage, Access to Airport Lounge and a 0.5% Cash back on all point of sale transactions. The card is available in currencies like US Dollars, GB Pounds and Euros.
- Gift Plus Card: As the name suggests this card can be used the card to gift someone on any special occasion like birthday, marriage anniversary and baby shower. The card is also accepted at all the retail outlets wherever Visa cards are accepted. However, the card cannot be used to withdraw cash from ATM.
- Mudra Gift Plus Card: The card is mostly used for making payments for purchasing gold and silver. You can reload the card according to your choice. The card can be tracked easily by using the ATM PIN. You will only have to Rs 100 for using this card.
- Food Plus Card: The card can be used instead of a food voucher at all the Food and Beverage outlets, across India wherever Visa cards are accepted. You can also use this card to gift to your employees. All the employees of the Cognizant can use this card at any of the food outlets and get discount as well as special offers on their meals.
- Money Plus Card: The card is mostly used for making corporate payments to the employees as well as the business partners. One can withdraw a maximum Rs 10000 and spend a maximum of Rs 25000 using this card. The cardholders cannot recharge the card themselves, recharge is done only on the corporate instructions.
HDFC Prepaid Card Login
For the convenience of the customers the bank allows the cardholders to use their prepaid card so that they can use it for various purposes like making online payments, do a balance check, get an online statement of your prepaid card and many more. Existing cardholders who already has an account with the bank can login in to your account after entering their card number and IPIN. Incase you face any type of problem in the login page like forgot password then you can immediately contact with the customer care number. However, the new cardholders need to register themselves by entering their first name, last name, phone number, account number. Once they are successfully registered they can at anytime login in to their account.
HDFC Prepaid Card Customer Care Number
You can dial the phone banking numbers of your city by visiting the website of the bank. The customer care number of Delhi is 6160 6161. All the numbers are toll free and are accessible 24/7 and hence you can contact with them at anytime. You can also write a mailto the below mentioned address:
HDFC Bank Ltd.,
New Bldg; "A" Wing 2nd floor,
26-A Narayan Properties,
Chandivali Farm Road,
Off Saki Vihar Road, Chandivali,
Andheri (East), Mumbai- 400072