Citibank Suvidha Salary Account
|Citibank offers their customers a wide range of facilities keeping in mind all the needs and requirements of the customers as well as the new trends of services present in the corporate world. Citibank came up with the Suvidha Salary Account service in the year 1998 across India. Through this service, all banking solutions are provided to the customers. Citibank Suvidha Salary Account offers flexibility and provides convenient measures to the customers, so that they are able to access their account on their mobile phones while traveling anywhere. This service is most prominently used by MNC employees and employers.
Citibank Suvidha Salary Account Features
- A customer can make transactions of upto Rs.50, 000 by Citibank debit/ATM card.
- They can get upto 3 times of their salary as an overdraft facility according to 2% rate of interest (maximum upto Rs.3, 00,000).
- After opening a Citibank Suvidha Salary Account, the customer receives a banking kit containing cheque book, ATM / debit card/ credit card and a PIN provided for accessing the account.
- This also offers a zero balance corporate account.
- It offers a wide range of value added services like discounts on shopping, fuel, grocery and on other purchases.
- It provides a financial planning service within the customer’s premises.
- Customers can access their account available for 24 hours with the help of Citibank online banking solutions like Citi mobile and Citi phone helpline.
- Customers are rewarded by the Incredible Loyalty Program for salary credits, online transactions and purchase of items.
- Special pricing is offered on personal loan and home loans.
- This service also offers free demand draft delivery to over 100 locations in India.
How to Activate Citibank Suvidha Salary Account?
|Citibank Suvidha Salary Account offers many facilities for the ease of its customers. For opening an account in Citibank suvidha salary account, the customers need to drop in their details on the bank’s website and the Citibank Officer will revert back for assistance on the account activation process. There are certain terms and conditions to be followed according to the norms of the bank for opening this account.
For more on Citibank Suvidha Salary Account reviews and details login to website of the bank or mail the bank at India.Collections.Grievance.Head@citi.com for your complaints and grievances. This service is available from Monday to Friday. Customer care services are available 24x7 for the queries of the customers. For more details about Citibank suvidha salary account customers can contact on the given numbers.
- One should have a minimum balance of Rs. 2, 00,000.
- After opening an account the daily withdrawal limit is Rs. 50,000. This service also provides free fund transfer facilities to its customers.
- Customers are liable to get statement of fund transfer made by them at any point of time.
- Customers can also apply for joint account by giving their spouse, parent or siblings name.
- Customers can login to their salary account to redeem bonus points.
- Citibank Suvidha Salary Account offers online banking to their account holders.
- If at any time customers wish to change password then they can do that easily. Customers should remember before filling up the closure form that the account should be dropped down to zero balance. For closing of account services charges are applied by the bank.
|Location||Citibanking Phone Numbers|
|Delhi, Gurgoan, Faridabad and Noida||0124 254 2265 |
0124 254 2484
Customers can also mail on the mailing address given below:
P.O. Box 4830
Chennai - 600002
Last Updated On: 13/07/2012