RBC Online Banking
|Royal Bank of Canada works with the tag line of “Advice you can Bank on” and it makes sincere efforts to give the best services to its customers along with advices. The bank offers alternative ways to carry out banking transactions keeping in mind the busy schedule of people and the variance in their needs and requirements. The bank offers its customers the option of mobile banking and online banking using which they can carry out various activities related to banking on a go or from their own premises at a time which suits them better without taking tension for the working hours of the branch of the bank. The mobile banking can be accessed on blackberry, iphones, pda and android phones using mobile banking applications (App) available from RBC bank website. RBC Bank online banking has been ranked 1st in the Country and it deserves to be as it offers numerous features to its customers along with 100% safety and security.
Customers can get access to all the features and benefits of online banking of RBC bank by enrolling themselves for the same and then login in their account with the activation code provided by the bank. Once they sign in to their account, they can carry various banking activities which are available for both personal and business banking customers. The following is a list of some of the many activities one can carry out with the online banking option from RBC bank.
RBC Online Banking Benefits
- Get access to financial information and check your account balance 24/7.
- Pay bills to more than 6,000 companies from your home using bill pay sign in services.
- Use Pay MULTIPLE BILLS feature to pay up to 10 bills at one time.
- Transfer funds to any Canadian account through an Interac-e-Transfer.
- Schedule your payments for recurring bills.
- Make payments to other RBC Royal Bank Customers.
- Check US and Canadian Accounts on one page.
- Send up to C$2,500 to family in more than 120 countries using RBC International Remittance.
- Open Additional Accounts, order cheques.
- Also, you can make payments or draw down on Royal Credit Line.
Customers who made their registration for online banking can access their account from various locations for free, i.e. no additional fees. Online banking is available to RBC customers not only in Canada but also in UK, USA, India, Caribbean countries like Aruba, and many more to make express banking transactions.
- One can even buy and sell non-registered Royal Mutual Funds.
- Apply for loans and HomeProtector Insurance.
- Check transaction history, void cheques and account statements.
- Check Rewards Points accumulated on transactions of your MasterCard or Visa Card.
- Check various careers opportunities available.
- Access to various tools and calculators.
- Review Mortgage details, rates and skip or double up mortgage.
- Access accounts at RBC Dominion Securities.
- Log into RBC Direct Investing NetAction account for online trading.
- Buy a GIC.
RBC Online Login
Customers interested in using the online services of RBC bank can get themselves enrolled for the same by registering themselves on the official website of the bank or by calling the customer service center. Once the enrolment is done, the bank sends an activation code to the customers’ address. This activation code makes the customer gain access to all the services available. Though one can login without this activation code, the range of services which can be accessed gets minimized.
Also the RBC bank provides the optional feature of Sign In protection using which one can accept secure cookie and then will be prompted to answer a Personal Verification Question when signing in from computers other than the one normally used. For new users, the bank has provided a demo tool on its website in English and other languages which can make them feel easy to use online banking drop down menus along with where to find different tools.
RBC Online Banking Customer Service
Customers using online banking also have access to customer service round the clock in case they have any trouble and want help for the same. They can call on the toll free phone number to know how to change password in case one forgot or to make any other inquiry for foreign exchange, wealth management and RRSPs. They can go through the FAQ section to find common questions. Various telephone numbers related to the customer service regarding the online banking are given here which can be consulted to get technical support when the site is not working or is down, payment gateway issues or there is any other technical error message on screen due to virus.
For Personal Banking Customers: 1-800-769-2555
For Business Banking Customers: 1-800-769-2520
Last Updated On: 03/05/2012